Want access to the highest standard of living anywhere in the globe? Experience the multicultural charm of the world’s most robust economy and access freedom like never before. A passport from the United States ranks second to none. Through the EB 5 immigrant investor program, you can access the American Dream, a dream that awards you the rich culture and unparalleled quality of life.
The United States offers several visa options for prospective immigrants. The EB-5 Program provides the following advantages:
- US Green Card, the path to US citizenship.
- Easy travel to 166 visa-free countries.
- Access to one of the world’s strongest currencies and highest GDP(59,531 per capita).
- Investors, their spouses, and children under 21 years of age can all receive U.S. green cards by funding.
- Green card holders may attend U.S. schools and universities at the same cost as U.S. citizens.
- Live, work, and retire anywhere in the U.S., and travel easily to other countries.
- Gain access to the same high-quality healthcare available to U.S. citizens.
- Third parties manage your investment and all aspects of the project.
EB5 Visa Investments are typically made into commercial enterprises (projects) through USCIS approved Regional Centers. Typically, EB 5 projects comprise of investment in the development of the real estate. These projects must:
- Investment of USD 900000 into EB5 approved project.
- Create ten full-time jobs in the US.
- Show legal proof of their funds and assets.
- Have no prior criminal record and be at least 21 years of age.
Engage law firm and fund retainer.
Complete application for I-526 form with the law firm.
Attorney submits Form I-526 EB-5 Application to USCIS.
USCIS reviews I-526 (dependent on USCIS waitlist).
EB-5 Application (Form I-526) Approved.
Additional 10-11 Months
Interview at US embassy or consulate with family (depending on Consulate Waitlist.)
Investor and family land in US under entry permit and walk out as Green Card holders.
Additional 24 Months
Compile proof of Residency and provide proof of investment.
Attorney submits Form I-829 to USCIS.
Additional 18-24 Months
USCIS reviews I-829 (dependent on USCIS waitlist).
EB-5 (Form I-829) approved with legal Permanent Residency.
- Stage 1
USD 1.8 Million
The fees associated with the program is being conveyed on request. Application fees include government, due diligence and mandatory program fees. Fees charged by My Global Citizenship™ is excluding the government and legal entity fees. For residency and citizenship, separate fees have to be paid to the government at each stage. For Advisory fees charged by My Global Citizenship™ and exact quote based on your family combination, please contact us.
The USA EB-5 Investor Visa Program is offered by My Global Citizenship™. The above timeline is an estimate provided for information purposes only based on experiences with past clients. Processing time and costs will vary depending on a number of factors. My Global Citizenship™ is not responsible for any changes to the estimations above; we can provide a specific time and cost estimates on an individual basis. Please refer to our website for the most up-to-date information.