Turkey’s cultural and historical legacy is one of the reasons this nation is one of the most attractive and visited destinations in the world. Turkey is a large peninsula that bridges the continents of Europe and Asia. It’s crystal clear waters, tall mountains, idyllic villages, and substantial cosmopolitan cities make it a unique destination. With a vast market of 80 million people, Turkey presents continuous investments and business opportunities for global citizens looking to diversify their portfolio.
- Visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 116 destinations including Hong Kong, Japan, and Singapore.
- Citizenship of a country that enjoys a mild mediterranean climate, beautiful scenery, and a high standard of living.
- Full citizenship granted to the applicant and included family members.
- Eligibility for an E-2 Investor Visa in the USA for a five-year renewable period.
- Access to a transcontinental Eurasian country that is a stable economic, financial, and political hub between Europe, Western Asia, and the Middle East.
- Turkey allows for dual citizenship.
- Istanbul as one of the global hubs for doing business, tourism, fine dining, and lifestyle.
To qualify for residency or citizenship, applicants must fulfil one of the investment options in addition to meeting the following criteria:
- Possess a valid passport or another foreign travel document.
- Submit all documents and information required under the program and successfully pass the due diligence and background verification, including the ones relating to the source of funds used to make the qualifying investment.
- Hold no criminal record.
The current processing time for Turkey Citizenship by Investment Program is around 3-6 months.
Applicants must apply to the designated authority according to their investment route to obtain the certificate of eligibility.
Obtain the required documents to obtain the residence permit within the scope of item (j) of article 31 of the Law 6458.
Submit these documents to the Provincial Directorate of Immigration Administration of the settlement, and obtain documents for the application.
Submit the citizenship application and supporting documents to the Provincial Directorate of Census and Citizenship of the settlement.
Application sent to the General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs (NVIGM) for approval.
A residence permit application is made and it is required to open a bank account in Turkey. The review process begins and an interview may be requested.
- Stage 1
Real estate project (holding period: 3 years)
The fees associated with the program are being conveyed on request. Application fees include government, due diligence and mandatory program fees. Fees charged by My Global Citizenship™ is excluding the government and legal entity fees. For residency and citizenship, separate fees have to be paid to the government at each stage. For advisory fees charged by My Global Citizenship™ and exact quote based on your family combination, please contact us.
Turkey Citizenship by Investment program is offered by My Global Citizenship™. The above timeline is an estimate provided for information purposes only based on experiences with past clients. Processing time and costs will vary depending on a number of factors. My Global Citizenship™ is not responsible for any changes to the estimations above; we can provide a specific time and cost estimates on an individual basis.