Singapore has the best quality of life among all Asian cities and ranked #2 world’s best city from experts’ experience. It is the happiest country in Southeast Asia. Being avowed as the world’s costliest city in 2015, Singapore is the most liveable one at the same time.
Singapore has policies that allow any business with more functional freedom. With relatively low taxes, modern infrastructure, safety, and a clean environment, Singapore has always appealed to foreign investors looking to relocate. Today, it has emerged as a world-class destination with its multi-racial and multicultural society because of its wide variety of formal activities.
Immerse yourself in the happiest and the safest country. Here are some benefits of PR in Singapore:
- World’s second prospering economy.
- Getting a work/residence permit is really easy.
- Ease of doing business.
- Low crime rates.
- Political Stability.
- The best labour force in the world.
- High-quality life.
- Low tax jurisdiction.
In order to be eligible for the program, investors must:
- Prove that they have a significant 3-year business and entrepreneurial track record through his or her company’s audited accounts from 3 years of business. The investors must own 30% equity of a company that has a turnover of SGD 200 million per annum recently and at least SGD 200 million per annum for the last three years.
- Next-generation business owners – Immediate families must own at least 30% equity of a company that has a turnover of at least SGD 500 million per annum in the most recent year and at least SGD 500 million per annum on average for the three years prior to application.
- Founders of fast-growing companies – Must be one of the company’s largest shareholders. Must have a valuation of SGD 500 million.
- Family office principals – With at least five years of entrepreneurial or investment experience and net valuable assets of at least SGD 200 million.
Company Incorporation in one week
Apply for Employment pass within two months of company incorporation.
Employment pass approval in 3-4 months.
Eligible to apply for PR.
PR results in 4-6 months from application.
- Stage 1
GIP approved fund or a new (existing) company.
SGD 2.5 Million
An approved venture capital fund that invests in Singapore- based companies.
SGD 2.5 Million
Used to establish a single-family office in Singapore, which is required to have assets under management of at least SGD 200 million.
SGD 2.5 Million
The fees associated with the program are being conveyed on request. Application fees include government, due diligence and mandatory program fees. Fees charged by My Global Citizenship™ is excluding the government and legal entity fees. For residency and citizenship, separate fees have to be paid to the government at each stage. For Advisory fees charged by My Global Citizenship™ and exact quote based on your family combination, please contact us.
The Singapore Residency by Investment program is offered by My Global Citizenship™. The above timeline is an estimate provided for information purposes only based on experiences with past clients. Processing time and costs will vary depending on a number of factors. My Global Citizenship™ is not responsible for any changes to the estimations above; we can provide a specific time and cost estimates on an individual basis.