St. Lucia is a small island with a population of under 200,000 people. It offers a quiet and relaxed lifestyle, with most houses having a fantastic beachside view. You can get the best of every world there – safe, quiet beach life and trips to over 120 visa-free countries. You also get to enjoy the benefits of dual citizenship, and plenty of investment opportunities. The best part is that despite all of these great perks, the cost of living is still much more affordable than that of many cities in the United States.
- This country’s passport offers visa-free, or visa-on-arrival, entry to over 120 countries and territories.
- St. Lucian citizens have the ability to live in any of the member countries of the OECS and most of the member countries of the CARICOM.
- St. Lucia is the only country with a CIP that allows for investment in government bonds
- Its location is pretty much ideal for travellers.
- That visa-free passport also makes trips a lot more appealing.
- Make a significant economic contribution to the country.
- In exchange, and subject to a stringent application process and due diligence checks, the applicants and their families are granted full citizenship.
- The main applicant must be at least 18 years of age to qualify.
- Show proof, and authentic source of funds.
File preparation and submission. A pre-approval letter is issued. Advisory and due diligence fees are due at this step.
Citizenship file submission.
Government’s Citizenship-by-Investment Unit issues Approved in Principle letter.
Investment made in selected option. Payment of government fees, if applicable.
Naturalisation Certificate issued.
Submission of passport application. Passport issued.
- Stage 1
National economic fund contribution
a. USD 100,000
b. USD 165,000
Main applicant with spouse
c. USD 190,000
family with 3 dependents
i. USD 25,000
per additional dependents
The fees associated with the program are being conveyed on request. Application fees include government, due diligence and mandatory program fees. Fees charged by My Global Citizenship™ is excluding the government and legal entity fees. For residency and citizenship, separate fees have to be paid to the government at each stage. For advisory fees charged by My Global Citizenship™ and exact quote based on your family combination, please contact us.
The Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment program is offered by My Global Citizenship™. The above timeline is an estimate provided for information purposes only based on experiences with past clients. Processing time and costs will vary depending on a number of factors. My Global Citizenship™ is not responsible for any changes to the estimations above; we can provide a specific time and cost estimates on an individual basis.