Located on the Balkan Peninsula, Montenegro is known for its picturesque landscape. From its coastal seas to resplendent mountains, this charming country is becoming one of Europe’s most sought-after luxury destinations. Famous for its Porto Montenegro, this yachting marina is home to some of the most sophisticated superyachts. Not only does the country attract some of the world’s most elite, but it is also home to an incredibly stable economy. While Montenegro is not officially a part of the EU, it is anticipated to receive EU membership by 2025.
- Visa-free travel to 100+ countries around the globe (including the EU).
- Residency in just 3 months, with approval of citizenship in another 3-4 months.
- Citizenship in an EU candidate country and a NATO nation.
- Rapidly growing economy in a strategic geographic area.
- High quality of life in a stable economic and political system.
- A strategic geographical location in Europe with direct access to the Adriatic Sea.
- Porto Montenegro; one of the world’s finest yachting marinas.
- An outstanding holiday destination.
The Montenegro programs are one of Europe’s more recent, and innovative, options for residency and citizenship abroad. For citizenship following criteria should be met. The applicant(s) must:
- Hold no criminal record.
- Be a citizen of a non-EU country.
- Make an economic contribution to the country.
- Show proof, and authentic source of funds.
- Possess a valid passport or another foreign travel document.
- Attest the power of attorneys and the investment agreement.
Stage 1 -
Choose an agent licensed for the program to get qualification approval.
Collect application documents and pay processing fees.
Stage 2 -
The file is received by the program administration. The application is reviewed for administration compliance. Due diligence and background verification are performed.
The decision in principle is delivered. In case of approval, the applicant is invited to the process with the contribution and the investment.
Stage 3 -
Travel to Montenegro to submit residency and citizenship application and have biometrics collected.
Receive naturalization certificate(s) in Montenegro. Apply for and collect passport(s).
- Stage 1 -
Real estate investment in underdeveloped region (north side)
real estate investment in developed region (south side)
In addition to any of the above option, applicants must make contribution of € 100,000 in the form of government fund donation.
The fees associated with the program are being conveyed on request. Application fees include government, due diligence and mandatory program fees. Fees charged by My Global Citizenship™ is excluding the government and legal entity fees. For residency and citizenship, separate fees have to be paid to the government at each stage. For advisory fees charged by My Global Citizenship™ and exact quote based on your family combination, please contact us.
The Montenegro Citizenship by Investment program is offered by My Global Citizenship™. The above timeline is an estimate provided for information purposes only based on experiences with past clients. Processing time and costs will vary depending on a number of factors. My Global Citizenship™ is not responsible for any changes to the estimations above; we can provide a specific time and cost estimates on an individual basis.