Germany’s passport is considered one of the most powerful in the world. Germany allows foreign investors to apply for a three-year national residence permit. Its strategic location in the centre of Europe makes it an economic powerhouse of the continent. Germany is a modern, safe, cosmopolitan country with a high quality of life. Health care, sports and leisure facilities, the countryside and the culture, are just some of the reasons why Germany has become a country of choice for millions of people.
The following aspects are the key advantages of the Business Immigration Program:
- German language skills are not a requirement.
- No minimum investment amount.
- The applicant does not need a University degree or another qualification.
- Family reunification: Right to live, work and study in Germany for the applicant’s spouse and children under 18 years.
- Application for Permanent Residence Status after three years.
- German Citizenship after 6 years is possible.
- Visa-free travel in the Schengen-Area.
- Third parties manage your investment and all aspects of the project.
To qualify for the investment program, under the rules of federal self-employed program § 21 German residence act, these are following requirements one must have:
- Fulfill the needs of Germany.
- Have a beneficial economic impact.
- Be fully covered by the own capital of the client or bank loan.
To ensure the sustainability of the business project, the following criteria will also be taken into account:
- Viability of the business plan.
- Relevant business experience.
- Impact of the business project on employment and skills.
- Contribution of the project to innovation and research.
- Stage 1
Develop a business idea.
Draft a business plan.
Amending of business plan after obtaining all the required information.
- Stage 2
Discuss the business plan with the local Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Incorporate a company – e.g. start a German GmbH.
Apply for the visa under § 21 AufenthG.
- Stage 3
Enter Germany and register with the local registration office.
Apply for a residence permit by submission of all documents.
- Stage 1
The residence permit for self-employed persons is legislated for by § 21 German Residence Act.
Our team will be on-hand to support you during the entire process and help you, that your business meets the following requirements.
Fees charged by My Global Citizenship™ are excluding the government and legal entity fees. For residency and citizenship, separate fees have to be paid to the government at each stage. These fees depend on the number of applicants and the complexity of the process. For further information, please contact us.
The Germany Residency by Investment program is offered by My Global Citizenship™. The above timeline is an estimate provided for information purposes only based on experiences with past clients. Processing time and costs will vary depending on a number of factors. My Global Citizenship™ is not responsible for any changes to the estimations above; we can provide a specific time and cost estimates on an individual basis.