Cyprus is known as the ‘Jewels of the Mediterranean’ and offers something for everyone. Cyprus is known for being a diverse and multicultural country. It is situated ideally for work and travel anywhere within the European Union. The economy had faced a recent recession in the past but it is now headed towards recovery through significant activity in the shipping, tourism, legal, and financial services sectors. It has also seen a surge in foreign investments and developments and property and investment values.
- You can travel Visa-free to 170+ countries including UK, EU and Canada.
- Your Citizenship is valid for life. The whole family can obtain citizenship and it can be passed on to the next generations.
- You have access to first-class EU education and health care systems.
- You are able to rent out your property and maximize your return on investment.
- You have the freedom to move your capital, services and goods within the EU.
To qualify for citizenship, applicants must fulfil one of the investment options below and hold it for five years in addition to meeting the following criteria:
- Possess a valid passport.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Holds a valid Schengen Visa.
- Have no rejection from any other member-state of the EU.
- The main applicant’s property is not frozen within the boundaries of the EU.
- Possess a residency permit in the Republic of Cyprus, for a period of six months before being granted citizenship.
- Own a permanent private residence in the Republic of Cyprus with a purchase price of at least €500,000 plus applicable VAT.
- In the case that one chooses to invest in residential properties only and one of the residential properties is priced at least €500,000, then the total investment amount must be €2 million.
- Stage 1 -
All necessary documents must be prepared by the applicant and be properly legalized.
The applicant selects an investment option.
All necessary actions are taken for implementing the chosen investment option.
Simultaneous application for residency and citizenship.
Residency cards issued to the main applicant and spouse.
Issuance of Citizenship Approval.
- Stage 2 -
Issuance of Naturalisation Certificates of the main applicant and spouse included in the application.
Issuance of passports and IDs for the main applicant and spouse included in the application.
- Stage 1 -
a. € 500,000
privately owned residence
b.€ 1.5 million
prescribed investment options for 3 years
Real estate & Land development project
€ 2 million
Purchase, creation or participation in Cypriot business companies
€ 2 million
In Cypriot financial assets
€ 2 million
The fees associated with the program are being conveyed on request. Application fees include government, due diligence and mandatory program fees. Fees charged by My Global Citizenship™ is excluding the government and legal entity fees. For residency and citizenship, separate fees have to be paid to the government at each stage. For Advisory fees charged by My Global Citizenship™ and exact quote based on your family combination, please contact us.
The Cyprus Residency and Citizenship by Investment program is offered by My Global Citizenship™. The above timeline is an estimate provided for information purposes only based on experiences with past clients. Processing time and costs will vary depending on a number of factors. My Global Citizenship™ is not responsible for any changes to the estimations above; we can provide a specific time and cost estimates on an individual basis.