The popularity of the Portugal investment visa can be estimated by the fact that by 2018, nearly 6000 families acquired it. Portugal is one of the preferred countries for investment immigration due to its growing economy and high-quality of life. The Portugal residency by investment program is flexible and requires the investor to stay in Portugal for only 7 days in the first year and 14 days in the next two. In 5 years, you achieve citizenship by naturalization and acquire a passport of the country. By attaining a residency, investors can travel visa-free in the Schengen Zone and work anywhere they want in Portugal.
Portugal Investment Visa Guide To Hassle-Free Visa Acquisition:
Immigration to Portugal by investment has gained the attention of several investors looking to move to the EU at a lower cost. The program starts from as little as €280,000. Here are a few insights on the Portugal investment visa program
- The investment visa allows free travelling to 28 countries in the EU, and investors can earn stable returns on investment.
- If all the requirements are easily met, which investors generally do, the Portugal investment visa is almost as good as guaranteed to them. They should read the information related to the application form carefully.
- While other countries like Spain and Malta require people to live in the country for more than 10 years to get citizenship, while in Portugal, the time span is 5 years.
- There is an online fast track system for submitting the application, and they are processed within 90-120 days.
- Portugal residency by investment visa is one of the most attractive countries in terms of lifestyle, raising a family, economic conditions, and gaining a stable return on investment. Investors can also achieve tax benefits when they migrate to Portugal.
- It is not necessary to move to Portugal once the investment is made. Some investors may just want a secure investment and can stay in their home country. They are required to stay in the country for a period of 7 days in the first year and 14 days in the next two years.
- Earlier the investors were mainly from China, but as Portugal is progressing, other countries are finding it to be an excellent place to invest. Investors from all over the world are migrating to the coastal and beautiful country. The culture has become diversified in a short period of time.
Get a Portugal Investment Visa With The Leading Investment Visa Provider!
Investors exploring residency by investment in other countries must definitely prospect Portugal. The country is growing at a rapid pace and inviting investors to make the most of this growth. If you’re looking to get a Portugal residency by investment, we can help. My Global Citizenship™ is a leading immigration investment company enabling investors to migrate to the exquisite country of Portugal. Contact us today.